5 Things I Enjoy The Most

1) Skygazing

I go to my terrace, make some arrangements, sit back and relax looking at the world above me, the world of birds and clouds. The patterns they create make the world way more alluring. Watching the clouds move slowly over each other always mesmerizes me and soothes my mind.















2) Art

This is another fun activity that I do. I grab papers, pencils, paints, colors, and create something out of the blue(ok! Not always, I sometimes copy others' ideas). I see art as a very relaxing exercise for the mind. The other day I took inspiration from an Instagram reel that lasted 9 seconds to be precise and created my own art. Loved the result. Natch, I'm not a pro but I enjoy it!



3) Cooking

Oh, I love cooking! I've been cooking for as long as I remember and I've failed a lot of times as well. Once, I managed to bake my chocolate cookies to a fine rock without realizing it was burnt until I took a bite of it, that was hilarious! For me cooking is exciting and it's one of the perfect ways to utilize my leisure time. Well, in case you haven't checked my mug cake recipe😋, here you go-





4)A Cat's Company

Cats are my favorite animals. I love to spend time with them. The beauty they carry with them always pleases me. They are easy to take care of and immensely adorable. I had to take care of my friend's cat for a week and that's when I realized I was in love with these charmers. I don't have my own pet for now but I'm looking forward to owning one.

 


5) Cycling

The best part about pedaling is it's a very effective exercise but still not boring. Cycling never fails to cheer me up and tire me simultaneously but it's worth it! The faster you ride the better it gets. The cool breeze hitting me from every direction while I'm pedaling at a speed makes me feel like I'm in a movie.
 



There you go! These are the activities that I adore the most. Comment down below what your hobbies are.

Until next time,
PEACE♡

Comments

  1. Amazinggg❤️ My hobbies are reading books,cooking,❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. " We have alot in common! I love cycling and cooking too"

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ohh I love cats more than any other animal🧡"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you click all these pictures? Love the art ⭐

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for asking! Yup, I clicked all of them.

      Delete
  5. Ohh wow, I see... you're multitalented, it's amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!!! These are just my hobbies! I do them for fun 💟.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Great!

Popular Posts