NATURE : Through My Eyes

We all have dreams of traveling the world or specific places to witness the beauty that lies beyond our reach and I hope and wish that all those dreams come true soon but we know that we need to have patience and determination to achieve something. I say to travel the world you need to have that too. Unless you're a millionaire lol!! It hits different when you are capable enough to travel on your own, independently with your money. Well, you might have to travel a very long journey to reach your destination so why not for time being find bliss around you and get dazzled by that beauty.

I've always shown interest in nature and greenery but until recently I didn't behold the elegance it carries with it. I've also always admired nature photography but my mind would yell at me saying 'There is no beauty around you, step out of your little bubble if you really want to capture the world.' Okay! To capture the world? Sure I have to travel around but I just have to capture the beauty and that lies 'EVERYWHERE'.Yes! It does lie everywhere.

The other day I was sitting right outside my front door and it had just stopped raining. It was a post-rain afternoon with dewy petrichor in the air. Considering the perfect opportunity, I ran into my lawn in no time to capture the best."What did I get a shot of ??" Here you go...


 






That's how you enchant every bit around you. I might not be great at this but I love doing it and that's what matters. Honestly, I've taken so many images that I can create parts on this blog. Please let me know in the comment section below if you want more blogs on my captures. It'll make my job way easier.

Until next time,
PEACE♡






Comments

  1. Nature is not on the internet but found a glimpse of it in your post .Not many people can pull that ravishing colour of those flowers.You are creative keep up the great work and keep listening to earths music.
    Capture them and share with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so creative gurl...keep going❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photography! I would love to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome photography!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The way you expound is so appealing! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes please! Wanr to see more!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eventhough this is what you do for fun, sure doing amazing! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Great!

Popular Posts