Easily the simplest: Effortless Dessert



If you've visited my profile on blogger, you'll know that I love cooking or to be more precise baking. I've made a lot of delectable desserts like cookies, brownies, cakes, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, etc... most of which are inspired by already existing recipes. But I'm happy to announce that I've come up with my own mug cake recipe that is, as my title reads EASILY THE SIMPLEST. Now for those of you who think this might mean it's a 2 or 3 ingredient recipe, no it's not. I believe the more ingredients you add to a dish the better it turns out but with my experience, I can assure you that the lesser you make the better it tastes and so this is gonna be a Mug cake recipe.

All you need is -

Flour, milk, egg (I'm sorry but I haven't come up with a vegan recipe yet), sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, and any kind of chocolate powder.

NOTE - I always eyeball my ingredients. Trust me on this, start eyeballing your components and within no time you'll be a pro at it.

Take a microwavable bowl, add an egg and whisk it until your hands get tired, then add sugar and milk and mix again. You don't have to sift the dry ingredients, the lumps will eventually break down because of a lot of stirring. Into the same bowl add flour, baking powder, cocoa, and chocolate powder. The more cocoa you add the richer your dessert gets. Give it a good whisk and ta-da you're done. This is optional but if you want to add chocolate chunks or nuts into the batter, this is the best time. Throw the bowl into the microwave. Let it bake for 4 mins and do the toothpick test. Meanwhile, take your flavorful chocolate powder and add in a dash of milk, give it a stir. Voila!! Your sauce is done. 

Pour the sauce onto the cake and let all the flavors in your mouth do wonders to your mood.

NOTE 2-  Eat your cake while it's hot.

Lucky us!! I do have a video that I made a while ago for no reason at all or well there might be one. This will give you crystal clarity.

QUOTE of the day - DO WHAT INTEREST YOU.

Until next time,

PEACE♡

Comments

Popular Posts