Why does petrichor hit me different?

I am blessed with a very beautiful home. Living in a country like India isn't always fun, especially when you haven't lived here since the beginning. Meh, you know time heals everything! I'm blessed for the beauty that abounds me... I try to savor every moment and be grateful for it, doesn't always work though. Alright, let's get to the point here! Ever since I was a little girl I have had a connection with nature especially when it rains, to be more precise the scent of the rain, come on!! Tell me you haven't had this feeling to just go out there and swallow that smell.... it is just obsessing. What makes petrichor soo mesmerizing and pleasant is it isn't the scent of only rain but the smell of everything it hits on... the sand, the trees, the concrete, the bricks, the houses, the people, and whatnot. Unlike Google, I describe it as, Freshwater with a little touch of all the beauty.





Comments

Post a Comment

Great!

Popular Posts