Tips To Prevent Acne

People with acne face a lot of problems. It hurts their self-esteem and dignity. We don't feel like stepping out of home sometimes. Feelings are valid irrespective of the severity of acne. I've dealt with acne personally as I've talked about in my last blog (If you haven't checked that out here's the link -https://lifepeek1.blogspot.com/2021/08/do-you-really-need-to-care-about-your.html ) It made me feel anxious, angry, and overwhelmed all the time, that feeling really sucked but I found my way out of it and I'm doing just fine. For those of you facing any acne trouble or skin-related issues here are some simple efficient tips that are a must - 

• Do not panic.
• Change your pillow covers every other day (try using silk pillowcases because it creates less friction which reduces the risk of creases).
• If dealing with oily skin, wash your face at least thrice a day. 
• Always pat dry your skin.
• Understand your skin type and buy the products assigned to that kind( eg: dry skin, normal skin, oily skin, acne-prone skin, combination skin).
• Do good research on products before using them.
• Do not pop your pimples.
• Avoid make-up.
• Stop touching your face often.
• Use ice to reduce swelling.
• Again: Don't panic.

PRODUCTS FOR OILY SKIN::-
• Look for water-based, alcohol-free, and non-comedogenic (products that inhibit blocked pores) products.
• Use products that contain salicylic acid and glycolic acid.
• If nothing else use a toner or/and serum.

FOOD HABITS::-
• Eat lots of fruits and salads.
• Best fruits- watermelon, kiwi, cucumber, oranges, and tomatoes.
• Reduce egg and meat intake, dairy products, and fried food.
 • The only way to stay hydrated is to drink water even when not thirsty. DRINK PLENTY OF H2O.

So these are some of the most important do's and don'ts that needs to be followed. I hope this helps many. 



The reasons for the outbursts of pimples on different areas of the face.


QUOTE  of the day - ALWAYS HAVE A POSITIVE MINDSET. 

Until next time, 
PEACE♡



Comments

  1. Superb very helpful info 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been following some of the tips and they really works! The 'ice' top especially!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing this amazin information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I face acne too and I've started to follow your given tips and trust me I find difference! Food habits really matter and I've changed mine after reading your article! Thankyouu

    ReplyDelete
  5. First para, very pertinent!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Great!

Popular Posts