Online Education

Covid pandemic was completely unpredictable just like our lives are! That's how we ended up receiving online education. I vaguely remember hearing someone doing online schooling and I thought to myself how hideous it must be to sit in a room with that beautiful, jolly, and motivating environment missing around you, just staring at whatever device you're using!


Well, that's how we all are living now, closed in a room, with the classes on, mikes and videos off, disconnecting the audios, sitting on bed or sleeping or watching shows on the other tab! We can do nothing but think how unimaginably our lives have taken turns! I recall how I started living the unforeseeable phase of my life 'lockdown' thinking "Woohoo! How do I narrate this to my future generations?"... but the impact that it has left on each of us individually is taking over all the fun we've had these past years! As a student, I can easily comprehend how happy each student was at some point in the past 18 months because of covid! It really brought those 'Out of the question desires' to life!! Getting promoted without exams?? Having a two-year long holiday?? Who in the world could have possibly thought this would happen?

I'm very well aware that millions of homes have lost their beloved ones because of this crisis! I know that and I'm sorry for time does not heal something like that! But being in one's shoes will make you wonder "Has this caused only bad to everyone?"... No of course not! Not for students!! This brought us happiness, relaxation, and ease, but all of this is temporary! The aftermath is yet to be witnessed. I know folks who say all of this shouldn't affect you, don't excuse yourself with what's going on around you. Well let me tell you it's easy to say but it's never the same! 

This hellish ride didn't just influence us in one way! It has affected our personalities too!! I've been hearing recently that the educational institutions might reopen soon! Is this rumor making me happy/sad? Definitely not happy! Needless to say, we've become so used to this online routine that going back to college feels like a real burden. But that's not the root cause it is because staying home forever, not interacting, and socializing at all is making me an introvert! Many of us don't want to go because we are so used to not stepping out, not meeting new people that we've stopped looking forward to it. We've turned so much into only ourselves that socializing now, after a long gap is gonna be a hard task for many of us!

Mind you I was never anti-social but now as I've said covid did manage to bring a personality change in me! These online classes have really turned out to be a snag. On a different note, all the plans I had went boom and bust considering the current situation.

Comments

Post a Comment

Great!

Popular Posts